Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Martha Stewart Manicure

I almost didn't want to post this because it didn't really go well...
...But I really love Martha Stewart and her signature motifs.
I used China Glaze For Audrey and and old Nubar Nail Art Pen. I had a lot of trouble over the control of the nail art pen. Kinda sad about that.

For Audrey is supposed to be a Tiffany Blue (cuz, you know, Breakfast at Tiffany's... Audrey Hepburn...). Martha Stewart Blue is more of a pastel blue shade and not as green as Tiffany Blue is.
A while ago, I made a Frankenpolish trying to get Tiffany Blue before I knew of For Audrey. Something was a little "off" about it and I added a dab of China Glaze Four Leaf Clover but I didn't get it green enough. That Franken is probably more of a Martha Blue.

I had the most problem with the M on the thumb. It's all bubbly and strange. Same with the wreath on the ring finger.
I'll probably practice it more. Maybe I'll even do it with Martha's glitters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment